Creative and effective communication about your business takes many forms. We have a knack for developing the stories that will resonate with your target audiences — and for translating them into material that is relevant and useful while creating buzz about your business, helping you to generate qualified leads, building your company’s credibility and enhancing brand awareness of your products or services.
In years past, content development at PR firms meant “paper” materials such as press releases, articles and editorial pieces, etc. Although these traditional forms of communication are still valuable and serve a purpose, our services extend far beyond that, into social media, online marketing, viral marketing and video production. PR has changed drastically in the last 5 years, and we understand those changes.
Types of Content
- Press Releases
- Case Studies
- Articles | White Papers | Position Papers
- Annual Reports | Annual Plans | Strategic Plans
- Editorial Pieces | Op Ed
- Social Media Content
- Advertising Collateral
- Press Kit Materials (Product Briefings, Company Backgrounders, Fact Sheets and Executive Bios)
- Media Advisories for Special Events
- Videos (Corporate, Product and Profiles)