Developing Your Story
HallCASTER Public Relations works closely with our clients to develop and execute the best in communications strategy for reaching your business and communication goals. New technology means a new era of engagement. Your audiences pull information from a variety of sources, experts and networks. They expect a dialogue and want an empowered role with the brands with which they interact.
Here’s how we help you to create, deliver and build that dialogue and critical interactions.
- Press releases
- Case studies
- Key messaging
- Editorial pieces
- Social media posts
- White papers
- Position papers
- Advertising collateral
- Press kit materials (product briefings, company backgrounders, fact sheets, executive bios, etc.
- Media advisories for special events
- Videos such as corporate videos, product videos and profiles, etc.
- Annual reports and strategic plans (writing, layout and infographics)
Distribution of Content and News
- Media research
- Press pitching
- Fielding press inquiries
- Arranging interviews
- Interview preparation
- Media monitoring and reporting
- Video distribution
- Email campaigns (including automatics “drip” campaigns
- Advocacy campaigns
- Social media campaigns
Media coverage may include online, print, television and radio such as:
- Social media posts (e.g. blogs, tweets, LinkedIn posts)